Joseph M. Ramseur, Jr.
- Email Us
Joe is a partner with Mitchell Ramseur, LLC. Consistently named among the top family lawyers by Super Lawyers – South Carolina, Joe is also named by The Best Lawyers In America as one of the leading attorneys in Family Law.
His practice is focused on providing counsel in a broad range of matrimonial and family law matters including divorce, child custody and visitation, alimony and child support, paternity, prenuptial, and separation agreements. He has extensive trial and appellate experience in addition to settlement resolutions and mediation.
Joe’s affiliations include the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, the South Carolina State Bar Association and the Family Law Section of the American Bar Association.
- South Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2001
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2001
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1997
- Washington & Lee University, B.A., 1994
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Member of the South Carolina Bar, Greenville County Bar and American Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Master, Haynsworth/Perry Inn of Court
- Best Lawyers in America (Family Law), since 2011
- South Carolina Super Lawyers (Family Law), since 2010
- Legal Elite of the Upstate, Greenville Business Magazine, since 2012
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent